Nolan Engineering, PLLC will service any area of NYS, but we do charge for travel time for our site visits and inspections. Our minimum fee for site visits is $250 and $300 for inspections within the local area (within 30 minutes of travel). Site visits can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and inspections can take up to several hours, depending on the size and complexity of the structure.
Our rates as of 11/30/2021 are as follows (Please note our rates are subject to change):
- Architectural Drafting: $90/hr
- Planning/Zoning Approval: $90/hr
- Standard Drafting: $75/hr
- Engineering: $150/hr
- Structural Inspections: $150-160/hr
- Administrative: $60/hr
When providing drawings, we will require a deposit in order to begin work with the final payment due once the drawings are complete. We do not release final drawings or reports without receiving final payment unless otherwise agreed. Your payment will include a stamped digital set of drawings as well as 3 hardcopies, if you require more than 3 copies please let us know.
Our rates for additional prints are as follows:
- 8.5″x11″: $0.25/sheet
- 11″x17″: $0.50/sheet
- 18″x24″: $1.75/sheet
- 24″x36″: $3.50/sheet
- 36″x48″: $7.00/sheet
Home Inspections are billed as follows:
- Home Inspection: base fee of $900 for single-family residence of 1,200 sqft or less that is located within 30 mins of our office
- Radon Test: $100
- Water Flow Test: $50
- Water Quality Test: $200
Nolan Engineering, PLLC does not do inspections of existing septic or well systems. If you would like an extensive structural assessment in addition to the home inspection, we can do that for an additional $150.
Septic Design Pricing for Residential Systems are as follows:
- Perc/Pit Test: $600 if located within 30 minutes, add $150/hr for additional travel time
- Conventional Septic Design: Up to $1,500
- Non-Conventional Septic Design: Up to $2,500
Nolan Engineering, PLLC will also perform final inspections for septic installations and provide as-built drawings or a certified letter, depending on what the municipality requires. There is an additional fee for this service.